Insulation Pays for Itself!
Highest Customer Satisfaction!
Ready to Save Money?
As a small company, we are able to provide the quality spray foam installation service and the customer service you expect. We come in and identify the problem areas of your home and give you the best option for improving your energy bills. Affordable Energy serves Greene, Albany, Saratoga, Warren, Schenectady, Rensselaer, Fulton, Montgomery, Washington, Delaware, Ulster, Schoharie and Columbia Counties in Upstate New York.
- Upgrade Existing Homes- Attics, Basements, Crawlspaces, Rim Joists and even walls with little or no existing insulation.
- New Construction Homes – With Spray Foam heating and cooling costs can be reduced by as much as 50%.
- Commercial or Industrial- no job is too big or too small.
- Products- Spray Foam, Cellulose and Fiberglass insulation lets us give you multiple options to fit your budget.
- Windows and Doors- Let us give you a free estimate for upgrading your windows and doors
- Ice Dams? Mold Problems? Drafty House?- No problem! we can identify problem areas and offer affordable solutions.
I just wanted to let you know that the 2 men working here on Friday were absolutely great. They were polite, did their job quickly and neatly and showed me everything before they left. And what a difference that insulation makes under the front room.
- Julia Town, Schenectady, NY
“I had a very positive experience with Affordable Energy. I recommend them 100%. Pete is a pleasure to deal with, and you can tell he really wants his customers to be happy…”
-Helena Lynch, Albany, NY
“Peter is very knowledgeable about his specialty. He is also very understanding about budgets. I will recommend his service without hesitation. The service he provided was prompt, thorough, and affordable.”
- Arthur Pagano, Galway, NY
“My home feels much less drafty and I am seeing a decrease in cost on my utility bill, already! I wholly recommend the friendly team at Affordable Energy to others, and will definitely use them again should the need arise.”
-Ralph Rataul, Rensselaer, NY